Launched in 2011 and brought to you by Agent Entrepreneur and F&I and Showroom magazines, Agent Summit recognizes the independent general agent’s unique role—and unique needs. This is the industry’s only event designed by and for the hardworking professionals who drive F&I success and dealership profitability across the nation. Attendees come from all over for the targeted education and valuable networking that Agent Summit provides.
Now in its 11th year, Agent Summit is designed to benefit agents and agencies of all sizes, levels of experience and catering to multiple specialties. The 2022 agenda is comprised of the general Agent Summit educational tract, the Participation & Reinsurance Symposium, breakouts targeting agencies of different levels, and a tract dedicated to New Business Opportunities.
The 2022 agenda includes sessions dedicated to:
- Consolidation in the F&I Industry
- Take Your Business to New Heights
- The Menu Reviewed After 20 Years
- 10 Practical Strategies to Get Your Foot in the Door
- Preloads for Fun and Profit
- Systems to Attract and Retain Top Talent
- Making Money in a Low Inventory Environment
- Federal Regulatory Trends
- How to Build a Brand
- Opportunities in the RV Realm
- Investments with Alternative Strategies
- How to Compete with Big Box Upfront Payouts
- How the Safeguards Rule Can Put You Out of Business
- Transparency of Fees from Admins Offering Reinsurance
- How to Properly Qualify a Potential Reinsured Dealer
- How Small Agencies Can Take on the Giants
- Compliance for the Modern Agent
- Virtual F&I: Do Consumers and Dealers Need a Shift?
- Training in the EV Market and Its Value Proposition to Dealers
- Bring Value, Not Donuts
- Protecting Your Agency from Poachers
- Administrators Going Direct and Its Effect on Agents
- How Work From Home Impacts Customer Service
- Change or Be Changed: Don’t Get Stuck in Your Ways
- Diversification into New Vertical Markets and What You Must Know to Succeed
The event's Early-Bird registration rate of $945 will remain in effect until April 14. Attendees may reserve their room at the event's discounted rate of $209/night which will remain in effect until April 29.