TARPON SPRINGS, Fla. — The team here at AE and P&A magazines is pleased to announce that once again we will kick off the new year with special issues dedicated to what agents as well as providers and administrators can expect from the industry, economy and government in the coming months.
To do this, we interview leading executives, thought leaders and industry trailblazers on a range of topics. For the first time this year, we want all of you, our readers, to decide what we will ask the 2018 participants. So now that you’ve got the opportunity to ask an expert anything, what will it be? Are you curious about new trends to be on the watch for? Will new laws or regulations have an effect on your business? Is there a challenge you could use some help overcoming?
To help get the creative juices flowing, here are some of the questions our 2017 Industry Trends participants responded to:
- Where do you see the economy going in 2017, and the automotive industry in particular?
- What trends will you be watching for in 2017 for the automotive industry as a whole and specifically within F&I?
- What F&I products do you believe will be big sellers in 2017? Why?
- Do you foresee any developments or changes in processes or technology in the F&I office in 2017?
- Now that Donald Trump has been elected president, how do you see the rules and regulations landscape developing in 2017?
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
Click the button below to submit your questions for consideration in the 2018 AE and P&A Industry Trends articles.