FORT WORTH, Texas – Taking place July 20–22 at Hotel Drover in Fort Worth, Texas, Agent Entrepreneur Exchange (AEX) is designed for automotive agents and the suppliers that support them by providing quality products and technological advances that improve operations, boost sales, and improve the customer experience. Agents who apply and quialify will receive complimentary flight credit and hotel stay to join as our guest at AEX.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
A big part of AEX is matching attendees up with supplier “hosts” for 10-minute meetings. We emphasize to our hosts that these meetings are about listening to agency personnel about their problems and challenges and seeing if there is a match. And we customize your schedule of meetings and roundtables based on information you supply in your registration.
In addition to one-on-one meetings, agent-guests will participate in small-scale focus groups, as well as conference presentations by:
- Protective: Driving Additional Revenue Within the Post-Purchase Vehicle Service Contract Arena
- Onust: Driving Additional Revenue Within the Post-Purchase Vehicle Service Contract Arena
- Podium: How to Win Locally: Marketing Strategies for Dealerships
AEX is a relationship-building event packed with innovative individuals, topical discussions and intimate networking opportunities. It provides agents with an unmatched opportunity to meet a select group of leading providers from around the country to cultivate relationships in an exclusive setting.
Senior agency management is invited to apply for Agent Entrepreneur Exchange (AEX). As an active participant at AEX, you'll be surrounded by peers who embrace the latest technological advances in the automotive industry and who are constantly looking to add the best products to their business.
Every AEX participant receives a complimentary experience that inclues:
- Rountrip Airfare Credit and ground transportation
- Hotel Stay at The Hotel Drover
- Complimentary Event Registration
- Unique, engaging and memorable evening social functions including live music, Texas Hold'em, roping contests, and more
- Insights and advice from leaders in the industry
- Interactive roundtable discussions with industry peers
- Dynamic group presentation from industry suppliers
- Custom one-on-one consultation with industry suppliers
- Solutions to your current and future challenges
- The entire event is designed so you can exchange information, explore ideas, extend your network and expand your options. As a result, you’ll build unique relationships that will last far beyond AEX — relationships that could change the landscape of your business.
The two-day program puts you face-to-face with a hand-selected group of providers who hold the keys to the cutting-edge products and services that help you keep the wheels turning. This is accomplished through one-one-one appointments, focus groups and roundtable discussions between agents and suppliers.
AEX does all the heavy lifting involved in searching for high-value suppliers and vendors – a diverse, distinctive, and influential group who are ready to share their solutions. These providers will go through an in-depth discovery process to ensure they are best suited to meet the ever-changing needs of a progressive dealership.
See all comments