Our U.S. events are taking place as scheduled.
We, like many other tradeshow and conference producers, want to ensure the health and safety of all our customers and attendees at our events. This is our top priority. We are adhering to the suggestions of the U.S. and state public health guidelines as they are developing with regards to the COVID-19 virus. As the COVID-19 situation is evolving, we strongly advise that all exhibitors and visitors review, from the most trusted source, the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) travel health notices related to this outbreak. These notices are updated as more information becomes available and, if there are any changes with entry to the U.S., they can be found here.
Exhibitors and Visitors who are not impacted by travel restrictions are able to attend our events. Please note, travel advisories do vary by country so please be sure to review the latest advisories and U.S. entry policies for your region. The U.S. and several countries currently have imposed travel restrictions from China which will be enforced. As a precaution, we are implementing a range of additional hygiene measures at our events:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints
- Onsite Emergency Medical personnel
- Availability of sanitizing and disinfection materials for public use
- Awareness and training to Bobit staff on standard personal preventative measures
- Advice to exhibitors on implementing effective cleaning and disinfection of booths, offices along with guidance on personal hygiene measures and common preventive behavior
- Installing signage at the event reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations.
Our team will continue to monitor the developments. We are constantly considering and consulting with experts on what the appropriate sanitary, health and other measures should be and can assure our partners and customers that all appropriate measures will be in place at our shows. We will follow-up with as needed information should the advisories change. If you have questions regarding your participation, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-576-8788 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org.