LAS VEGAS – Organizers of Agent Summit announced today that the event's discounted room block at Caesars Palace is nearing full capacity. The 2022 event is scheduled for May 15–18.
The current discounted room block of $209/night expires when the block is full, and it is nearly sold out as of Tuesday afternoon. Event management is enouraging agent-attendees and sponsors alike to reserve their rooms today before this low rate is no longer available.
"To take advantage of the discount offered by Caesars Palace to attendees of Agent Summit, we reccomend you reserve your rooms today," said David Gesualdo, show chair and president of Bobit's Dealer Group. "Stay close to the action and take in all Agent Summit has to offer!"
Now in its 11th year, Agent Summit is designed to benefit agents and agencies of all sizes, levels of experience and catering to multiple specialties. The 2022 agenda is comprised of the general Agent Summit educational tract, the Participation & Reinsurance Symposium, breakouts targeting agencies of different levels, and segments dedicated to New Business Opportunities and providers.
The 2022 agenda includes sessions dedicated to:
- Consolidation in the F&I Industry
- Take Your Business to New Heights
- The Menu Reviewed After 20 Years
- 10 Practical Strategies to Get Your Foot in the Door
- Preloads for Fun and Profit
- Systems to Attract and Retain Top Talent
- Making Money in a Low Inventory Environment
- Federal Regulatory Trends
- How to Build a Brand
- Opportunities in the RV Realm
- Investments with Alternative Strategies
- How to Compete with Big Box Upfront Payouts
- How the Safeguards Rule Can Put You Out of Business
- Transparency of Fees from Admins Offering Reinsurance
- How to Properly Qualify a Potential Reinsured Dealer
- How Small Agencies Can Take on the Giants
- Compliance for the Modern Agent
- Virtual F&I: Do Consumers and Dealers Need a Shift?
- Training in the EV Market and Its Value Proposition to Dealers
- Bring Value, Not Donuts
- Protecting Your Agency from Poachers
- Administrators Going Direct and Its Effect on Agents
- How Work From Home Impacts Customer Service
- Change or Be Changed: Don’t Get Stuck in Your Ways
- Diversification into the Powersports Markets and What You Must Know to Succeed
The event's Early-Bird registration rate of $945 will remain in effect until April 14.