On Dec. 7–8 2021, agents from across the country joined forces at AE Reinsurance Experience; the all-new, uncompromising virtual counterpart of the annual Agent Summit that was founded on the principle that automotive general agents are the engine of the auto retail and finance industry, driving profits for dealers and F&I product providers while helping protect car buyers from undue financial distress. The team here at Agent Entrepreneur and Agent Summit recognize the independent general agent’s unique role — and unique needs, which is why this edition of AE Experience is dedicated to reinsurance and the agent's role in the realm of reinsurance.
All presentation from AE Reinsurance Experience are now available On-Demand, and free of charge to agents.
- 5 Things Agents Need to Know About Reinsurance: Sponsored by Portfolio
- The Principles of Reinsurance: Sponsored by iA American Warranty Group
- The Future of Reinsurance: An Executive Level Breakdown
- How To Survive Ongoing Industry Challenges: F&I Solutions to Save Your Dealers & Your Income: Sponsored by DOWC
- The Future of GAP: Sponsored by Kerper and Bowron
- Product Spotlight: CNA National
As you know, competition in this segment is fierce, and success depends on a number of factors outside of your control. To confront these realities, AE Experience connected agents, agent principals, trainers, compliance and reinsurance experts, and F&I industry leaders in one place to educate and plan for the future.
AE Experience is designed by and for the hardworking professionals driving F&I success and dealership profitability across the nation.