LAS VEGAS — Organizers of the annual Agent Summit have named the members of the advisory board for the 2019 event, which will be held May 19–22 at the Venetian & Palazzo Resort Hotel Casinos in Las Vegas.
The advisory board will be led by longtime chair Randy Crisorio, president and CEO of United Development Systems (UDS). It will be staffed by:
- Adam Barocio, president of Premier F&I Development
- Thomas Hackett, national sales director, Allstate Dealer Services
- David Neuenschwander, president of National Automotive Experts (NAE/NWAN)
- Chris Stout, president of AutoSolutions
- Glen Tuscan, president of Dealer Commitment Services and CEO of Triple Protection Auto Care
- Tony Wanderon, CEO of National Auto Care
“I am pleased that we have been able to assemble such a strong and talented group of pros that will weigh in on developing extraordinary content for this important industry event,” Crisorio said. “‘Agent Domination’ is in play throughout America and on the drawing board for the Summit!”
Show chair David Gesualdo is the group publisher of Bobit Business Media’s Dealer Group, which includes Agent Entrepreneur and F&I and Showroom magazines. He said organizers will continue to lean on Crisorio and his team of experts, who convene on their own time and at their own expense to craft the agenda.
“Agent Summit is an event designed by agents, for agents, and the board is responsible for fielding suggestions from past attendees, researching trends, topics, and speakers, and hashing out the agenda,” Gesualdo said. “We owe them a great debt of gratitude, and we look forward to seeing what they come up with for 2019.”
Registration for Agent Summit 2019 will open soon. Stay tuned to AgentSummit.com for updates. To discuss sponsorship opportunities, contact David Gesualdo via email or at 727-947-4027.