The Safe-Guard Difference
Founded in 1992 and based in Atlanta, Safe-Guard Products International, LLC is the leading provider of Finance and Insurance products in the automotive aftermarket industry as well as the RV, marine, and motorcycle/powersports segments. The Company develops, markets, and administers the highest-quality programs and matches them with unparalleled customer service, advanced technology solutions, and industry-leading training. Safe-Guard is a proud partner to more than half the country’s top 500 dealers, the most successful general agents, and the largest dealer groups across the United States and Canada.
What Safe-Guard Provides
- Industry and Product Expertise: Safe-Guard is the leading North American provider of optional vehicle protection solutions.
- 25 years of Finance & Insurance experience
- No. 1 provider of branded protection products and programs
- No. 1 provider of Bundled Products
- No. 1 provider of Tire & Wheel Protection
- No. 1 provider of Theft Protection
- Top 3 provider of Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
- Compliance & Financial Stability: Safe-Guard places the highest priorities on compliance and regulatory requirements. Accountable legal practices and responsible risk management are two key factors to Safe-Guard’s financial strength.
- World-Class Administration: With state-of-the-art claims center technology and over 500 employees in Atlanta, GA, Irvine, CA, and Toronto, Canada, Safe-Guard is dedicated to delivering uncomplicated and hassle-free care to our customers.
- Comprehensive Sales & Marketing Solutions: Safe-Guard is proud to support our clients with strategic sales, training, and marketing solutions from our in-house team to help drive sales.
Position Overview: Regional Utilization Manager
Under direction of National Utilization Manager …
Promotes the adoption and utilization of web service interfaces that communicate with auto retail software. Responsible for increasing the number of contracts produced electronically, both in absolute number and as a percentage of total business. Drives product adoption and Safe-Guard’s eCommerce platform by successfully executing:
- Ongoing training support to SG field sales representatives and customer partners (F&I Managers) relevant to SG product set-up and SG product interface with external software service providers.
- An ongoing partnership with external software service providers to execute 4 legged sales calls targeting current/potential customers of mutual interest.
- Works with software vendors, agents, and sales reps to promote use of the interfaces
- Organizes campaigns to migrate groups of dealers onto our interfaces
- Organizes cross training with sales departments of selected software vendors
- Collects satisfaction data from agents and sales reps
- Trains agents and sales people on how best to promote ecommerce
- Conducts group training at vendor and dealer gatherings
- Trains vendor sales people on how to promote ecommerce features in their respective systems
- Promotes use of ecommerce directly, in selected dealerships
- Develops training materials such as manuals, videos, brochures, and reference cards
- Conducts regular group training sessions via web meeting
Core Competencies Required:
Subject Matter Expertise, Persuasion, Customer Service, and Entrepreneurialism
Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships, and cross-functional partnering
Job Knowledge: Meet and understand department productivity, quality standards, and product knowledge
Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution
- 3-5 years menu system training
- Prior experience in dealership F&I or related company, e.g., captive finance
- AFIP certification a plus
- Ability to demonstrate and sell software
- EOE Statement
Safe-Guard Products International is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.