RouteOne has acquired the assets of MaximTrak and its related business and will operate MaximTrak through its wholly‐owned subsidiary RouteOne Holdings. This will bring together two long‐time partners to deliver a seamless vehicle F&I sales process.
The vehicle purchase process has undergone fundamental changes in recent years, and will continue to do so with increasingly rapid speed. Consumers and dealers alike expect consistency and seamless transition across all physical and digital sales channels. As a result, both RouteOne and MaximTrak have been pursuing aggressive strategies to innovate the sales process on behalf of their respective customers. RouteOne and MaximTrak’s complementary strategies have now come together to deliver on the vision of a complete sales and F&I solution that meets OEM, dealer and consumer needs – any time, any place, and on any device.
- MaximTrak will be operated by RouteOne Holdings, a wholly‐owned subsidiary of RouteOne.
- MaximTrak leadership and team members remain in place, and continue to operate from the MaximTrak PA offices.
- Justin Oesterle and Jim Maxim, will operate as the senior management team of MaximTrak.
- RouteOne and MaximTrak serve: 1,400+ finance sources, 18,000+ dealers, 130+ dealer service providers, 80+ aftermarket insurance providers, and 10+ OEMs.
- RouteOne and MaximTrak employ approximately 400 people with offices in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Canada, as well as local staff in major markets.
- Directly and through partnerships, RouteOne and MaximTrak have customers in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- RouteOne and MaximTrak product integration began prior to the acquisition and will now be further developed and strengthened on an expedited basis.
- RouteOne was founded in 2002 by Chrysler Financial (now TD Auto), FMCC, GMAC (now Ally), and TFS.
- MaximTrak was founded in 2003 by the Maxim family.
“RouteOne has had a long and successful relationship with MaximTrak, and we share very similar cultures, values and DNA,” said RouteOne CEO Justin Oesterle. “We are excited to have made this acquisition happen as we believe it creates significant value for all our customers at the OEM, finance source, provider, and dealer levels. It also creates strategic and economic value for RouteOne’s owners: Ally, Ford Credit, TD and Toyota Financial, all of whom supported the investment. I, and the entire RouteOne team welcome MaximTrak to the family. We look forward to doing great things together for the industry.”
“The entire MaximTrak team is excited and energized by the growth opportunities that this transaction represents for our customers, employees and key stakeholders. Like RouteOne, MaximTrak is an established, innovative leader in the F&I space,” said MaximTrak President, Jim Maxim, Jr. “Where RouteOne excels in the finance elements of F&I, we excel in the “I” side of the equation and in developing technologies that optimize the dealership process and ultimately dealer profitability through F&I product sales. Together, with our combined scale, talents and product line‐ups, we will be able to provide a complete digital workflow from initial customer contact and first pencil to finance, aftermarket and eContracting across online, mobile and in‐store channels. With that, our emphasis will be on helping our customers deliver a buying experience they control and one that consumers actually want.”
The acquisition is effective as of December 20, 2016.