Palos Verdes, Calif. - F&I Express launched ExpressTabletSM, an iPad application that provides aftermarket F&I Agents secure electronic access to all of their dealer, prospect, provider, product and vendor information. ExpressTabletSM provides agents with a complete mobile office solution, a single easy-to-use tool that delivers point-of-contact sales and service support to help increase dealer PVR and Agent effectiveness.
Key capabilities of ExpressTabletSM include:
• Online integrated calendar scheduling and ExpressMap GPS access to clients and prospects.
• Effectively present the Agent’s provider and product information, together with agreements, training and product information.
• Access and update provider, dealership and vendor contacts quickly and easily.
• Tailor sales calls using customized administrator and agent company presentations.
• Stay current with online product data, customer and prospect information, forms, rate cards, and training materials.
• One place to safely and securely access all of your critical data, agreements and reports that you need to manage your business.
“ExpressTabletSM makes the life of an aftermarket F&I agent easier by providing them with a mobile office to be more effective and efficient, and to sell more to their dealer clients,” said Brian Reed CEO of Intersection Technologies, F&I Express. He added “We have built the reputation of F&I Express around dramatically improving the electronic contracting, registration and remittance of aftermarket products. ExpressTabletSM provides agents with a great tool to be more productive and successful with their dealers.”
F&I Express is demonstrating ExpressTabletSM and its F&I Express e-contracting platform at the Industry Summit September 10-12 at the Paris hotel in Las Vegas.